Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Random ramblings

Welcome to another episode of random ramblings....

*Race to Witch Mountain - not a stellar movie but it was ok. Duane Johnson - come on, he's "The Rock", always will be to me anyway.
17 Again - pretty funny and a little lesson in there about being careful what you do and reject while you are growing up.
*Anyone else find it ironic that David Hasselhoff is juding America's Got Talent? Eh, eh??? :D
*The Cubs....1st place after the All Star break to losing 4 in a row. Come on, guys!!!!!
*I got 6, yes 6 layouts done over the weekend. (photos to come)
*I added about 10 rows to the afghan I started over the weekend too.
*To my scrappy friends, if you are interested/willing to have a layout or card scraplifted, please let me know - I am running scraplift challenges on my other blog. ;) Thank you! ------>
*It's Wednesday - the week is 1/2 over - YAHOO!!!!

Have a super day! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. LOL! Random is good sometimes! Good for you for getting so much done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:18 AM

    I agree. Good for you getting so much done over the weekend. Wish I could say the same.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.