Friday, August 14, 2009

I know....

I know - there are still no pictures of my scrapping from last weekend. I will do it - I SWEAR!!!!

Anyway, TGIF~
I hope you've had a good week and are looking forward to the weekend. Not much planned here - it sounds like it's going to be warm, so maybe a little craftiness. :)

Have a SUPER day and weekend!
Thanks for stopping by.

PS: Scrapping friends - there will be a new challenge up on Saturday at my scrapping blog -------> (challenge u 2) if you would like to "play" along.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:44 AM

    Go crafters! I've got several sets of cards to put together over the weekend. Two sets for a card swap; two sets for work; and a couple more to fill in the bare spots in my own card box.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.