Sunday, August 09, 2009

Long time, no review

So here's a few books I've read since May that I enjoyed.


Must Love Dogs

by Claire Cook



I have read a couple of her other books and LOVE her characters. This is another good one! Sarah is looking for love through the personal ads. Her family is quirky and shows up at the most inopportune times - and her father's girlfriend....HILARIOUS! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.


Time of my Life

by Allison Winn Scotch



What if you could "re-do" your life? What if you had done thing differently in the past? Jillian is about to find out. Interesting concept and wonderful characters. Far fetched? A little but a fun summer read.


Coming Unglued

by Rebecca Seitz

The Sisters Ink girls are back for their second book. It's a scrapbooking filled story. I love these 4 and their lives together in small town Tennessee. I can't wait to read the next 2!


Paper Scissors Death


by Joanna Campbell Slan

A mystery with MANY scrapbooking and St. Louis references. I truly enjoyed it! Kiki is a great "girl power" character - bumbling at times but that's what makes her a little more real. Book 2 of Kiki's awaits....


Happy reading!
Artwork from amazon.com

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:36 PM

    Gee, I didn't know there were so many scrap-related books out there.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.