Wednesday, September 05, 2012

It's been a good week so far...

A short work week for me this week - holiday on Monday; work outing tomorrow & Friday.

I finished proofreading a book for an author - it is due out next month. It is a good story and as the pub date gets closer, I will post a review and give more info.  She made me week though! Thanks, Laura!!!!!

I have a niece to add to my three nephews! She is adorable and doing well.

I got a little scrapbooking done and I am hoping over the weekend, I can sneak a little more crafty time in...

Hope you're all having a great week and thanks for stopping by.
HUGS!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:59 PM

    Sounds like a great week, so far! Little Lily is awesome and I'm so glad she's safely here!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.