Wednesday, September 12, 2012

A new day!

Good morning readers!

After a crappy day yesterday, I am determined to have a better one today!

I had a productive evening. I unpacked two boxes of my craft stuff and got that all put away - I am ready to scrap!  I unpacked half of DD's books before I ran out of room.   We'll remedy that....  (maybe a trip to Ikea....). I got started making a card and did some laundry.  Our neighbors across the alley brought over tomatoes and a zucchini from their garden!  I had a turkey and tomato sandwich last night...mmmmmm!!!

Then it was guilty pleasure time....Dance Moms.  I hate to admit, I enjoy that show. Those moms are nuts! Next week is the reunion show, I will make sure to be sipping a cocktail while I watch that!

Today holds work for my schedule.  I'm hoping the full time gig holds no drama (ok....I'm sure there will be some) and that the part time gig allows me to work by myself tonight. [for those of you who are new readers...I work full time for an ag lending company and part time at our local library].
Tomorrow night is the Bears/Packers game.  GO BEARS!

I hope you are all having a good week and thank you for stopping by!
Hugs!!!

4 comments:

  1. I watch it, too!
    It is such a train wreck, and sometimes I just want to slap those grown women for acting so stupid.
    Especially in front of their poor kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. another Dance Moms fan. I just can't look away when it's on. I can't believe there are people like that in this world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:58 AM

    Ever since I was a little girl I've wanted to work in a library! Maybe one day! :o)

    Our neighbors have a garden too! I love getting their overflow when too much is ripe for them to eat! Lucky us - fresh veggies without the work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope today is a better day for you! I worked in the school library for the five years my daughter was in elementary school. I loved it! She just joined the dance performance team and I sure hope it's nothing like Dance Moms. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.