Sunday, September 23, 2012

Happy Sunday morning!

Last week was a LOOOOONNNGGGG work week.  Friday it was the ladies in the office only in the afternoon. So we grilled burgers and had a leisurely lunch hour. It was very nice!  Then, as it was a rainy day, one of the ladies offered to use a gift card she had to get us all a coffee/tea/etc.  it turned out to be a decent work day.  I got home to a silent house....ahhhhh!  So I got changed, cleaned the bathrooms, did some laundry - then came the phone call... DH asked if I could bring him his extra keys.  So I grabbed those and ran them to the job site.  It was a quiet evening after that.

Yesterday I got laundry caught up, at least for a day!  It was a chilly, windy day yesterday.  I got the Halloween cards done for my niece, nephews and kids. Our Huskies beat Kansas yesterday, we are all excited!

Today we're off to run errands and meet DD's favorite author.

How has your weekend been? What have you done?
Wishing you a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:13 AM

    We got errands run; cleaned the house; caught up on laundry; went to see 'Trouble with the Curve'; watched the Bears game and I finished a book. Nothing real exciting but the movie was good, especially if you're dealing with an aging parent - several interesting storylines to follow.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.