Thursday, September 13, 2012

Why do I do this????

I have recently started a new addiction....

Pinterest!

O-M-G!  That seriously has to be the most amazing site...EVER!!!!!!!  I've been busy pinning and haven't really done anything to MAKE any of the items I've pinned.  Perhaps...soon!?

And what's worse...there's an app for it!  Now I can sit with my ipad in my lap and browse around.  OY!!!!!  

Where and when will the insanity end? Do I want it to?
But just in case I do want to end it...

Is there a 12 step program?


PS: I have one more vacation post (yes from our trip in JUNE....) to get up and I hope to do that in the next week.  Watch for another chapter of The Tourists (see the "travel" tag)

7 comments:

  1. pinterest is sooo fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:59 AM

    I guess I'd better get signed up.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I held off on joining Pinterest for so long, but there definitely is amazing inspiration there. :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, Pinterest is super addicting!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ispend way too much time pinning :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uh-oh...watch out! Pinterest can be a real time-sucker! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't it FUN?? I feel if you're getting inspiration you'll get motivation and that's waaaay better than the time sucking Facebook LOL! I love pinterest and have found myself up way past my bedtime on a Friday or Saturday night just pinning away! It is very addicting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.