Friday, September 21, 2012

TGIF!

Finally....it's here - the weekend!

What are your weekend plans? I am hoping to get the house cleaned, maybe a little baking done and a lot of relaxing! I have some sewing projects that I want/need to get started. See this....
witch costume
DD almost lost her mind when she saw it...so, I'm guessing a Halloween costume for her dolls will soon be forthcoming.  Damn you, Pinterest!!!!!
You can find the tutorial here: Fun Threads
I have some other doll outfits that need to be cut out and sewn (of course, after bedtime...)

Sorry, I got sidetracked... Sunday we have errands to run and DD is going to meet one of her favorite authors.

Whatever you do, I hope you have a great weekend!
HUGS!

2 comments:

  1. I have some scrapbook projects I really need to work on!
    My daughter has not officially discovered American Girl dolls yet, but I know it's just a matter of time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are going hiking here. Enjoy your weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.