Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Bug or windshield?

I am shocked at the audacity of people sometimes. I was in a situation in which it came into question why I talk to certain people (I am dealing with "adults" here, not kids...).  And how feelings are hurt because I DO talk to these certain people. And how could I do that?
Ummmmm....because!  (that's my kid reply)
(Did I mention these are NOT kids I work with?)
I am still reeling from the conversation I had today and the questioning of my character. I feel a little insulted and a lot angry. 

I figure things can only go up from here, right?

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:35 PM

    Evidently, some people never outgrow that 'Junior High' mentality. Believe me, I've even seen it among teachers periodically. Oh well. Good thing for you that you treat everyone nicely and are not a person who is stuck in that rut. Ignore and move on.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.