Thursday, March 07, 2013

It's OK Thursday!

This is my first link up with Amber 
Its Ok Thursdays

It's OK....

...to worry about DS's upcoming trip with his friends.
...to wish to travel places I can't afford to go.
...to take some time for myself.
...to enjoy reading a juvenile aged book.
...to listen to the same song five times in a row (love you Miranda Lambert!)
...to hope that health concerns can be fixed with medicine.
...to browse Pinterest for a couple of hours at a time.

What's OK with you? Feel free to link up with Amber.

3 comments:

  1. Great post. I can relate to so many of them...it's ok to hope medicine can fix something, it's ok to take time for myself, it's ok to wish I could travel to places I can't afford...we are on the same page! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for doing this! This was a good one too. And I like reading juvenile books. I still love a good Nancy Drew! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome post! I hope you win the sephora gc.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.