Monday, March 11, 2013

It's Monday again

Hello friends!  I hope you had a good weekend. Why do they go so fast?

This week I am grateful for:
*some child-free time with my husband
*sending off our son on his first "no family" trip
*seeing the happiness on ourdaughter's face when she showed me the headbands she made
*a little scrapping time
*my husband taking me to see Oz the Great and Powerful (loved it!)
*the snow is melting, even if it's been raining for two days
*getting a preliminary diagnosis [premature ventricular contractions (PVC)] and getting an appointment with the cardiologist this month

I got this scrapbook layout finished:
A second one is on my desk almost completed. Hopefully you will see it here soon!

What did you do this weekend?

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad they figured out what was wrong...now where to go from there?

    Glad you've been having some time to yourself and husband-we all need that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.