Thursday, March 14, 2013

It's OK Thursday, vol. 2

Happy Thursday!  I'm linking up with Amber and Neely.

It's OK.....

...that the time change is kicking my butt!
...that I haven't spent much time crafting this week.
...to hate school projects that involve shoe boxes.
...not to wear full makeup everyday.
...that I didn't exercise like I should have this week.
...to be tired of snow.
...to be super excited about a gardening catalog that came in the mail.
...to look forward to the weekend, even though I'm working most of it.
...to tell people I'm Irish (even if it's just because I have an Irish name by marriage).
...that I get frustrated with people.
...to want cookies for breakfast.

What's OK with you this week?

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:02 PM

    n..to hate my winter wardrobe.
    ..to wish the cleaning fairy would come.
    ..enjoy the extra hour of daylight in the evening.
    ..to read at the breakfast table.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL at the shoebox comment. I thought I was the only one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...to not fill in for someone at work Monday and stay home to mourn just a little longer.

    Love the shoebox and makeup comments lol. Love them all actually.
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.