Sunday, March 03, 2013

Treasures

You may remember my late library co-worker, Marge (post here Until We meet again)
Her daughters brought in tubs of yarn, patterns and needlecraft kits for those of at the library who wanted any of it, to loom through.  I got these beautiful yarns, some knitting needles and a few afghan patterns.

I started a scarf today for myself with the navy yarn. I will think of Marge every time I wear it.

I appreciate that her daughters did this for all of us.
Miss you, Marge!

3 comments:

  1. That was really sweet of her daughters. You'll have to post a picture of your scarf when you're done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:06 AM

    I agree that it was a wonderful thing for Marge's daughters to share her items with those she worked with. Love to see the scarf when it's done and you'll have a lovely remembrance of Marge to wear.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice of them. Be sure to show us your scarf when you finish it. What a lovely way to remember your friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.