Thursday, March 21, 2013

It's OK Thursday, vol. 3

...that I sat in my car at lunchtime and even though it was snowing.
...that my family will "embrace our inner redneck" for part of our vacation this summer.
...I joined the NCAA bracket pool at work this year (for the first time ever).
...I get frustrated at work sometimes (both jobs).
...that I pin a lot of stuff on Pinterest that deep down I KNOW I'll never make.
...to stand in front of my closet every morning trying to decide what to wear because I'm sick of everything in my closet.
...that I may be becoming a groupie of my favorite country music singer (see yesterday's Wordless Wed post)
...that I got my co-workers sucked into playing Candy Crush.
...to worry about my dr. appointment next week.
...that I'm dragging my feet on getting new tires, since I don't know much about them.  Oh, honey...

What's OK with you this week?


4 comments:

  1. I do the same with my closet! Feel like I'm always looking for something amazing to stand out to me!

    Sara
    mommysummers.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've dealt with the new tire thing, but thankfully found a place in town where they don't "talk down" to women and worked with me to get what I need. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do the same thing on Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got new tires a few weeks ago, and luckily right before St. Louis got hit with a two day ice storm so it worked in my favor. Oh and I love Candy Crush but hate level 58 :(

    Stopping by from Its OK Thursday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.