Friday, March 01, 2013

Friday Letters, part 2

Happy March!

Dear Friday - Hello again, my friend!

Dear Insurance Company - yes, I know you have seen a lot coming through for us this week. Please be kind!

Dear Grandpa - Happy 90th birthday!

Dear Scrap Stuff - I will brush the dust off this weekend and see what I can create.

Dear Snow - you can stop anytime now! (It IS March, in case you missed the memo...)

Dear Blog Readers - thank you for stopping by. I love your comments!

Dear Blog Roll Writers (see the list to the left) - I enjoy reading your blogs, please keep writing. I encourage my "visitors" to stop by some of these blogs.

Dear Weekend - Go nice and slow, PLEASE!

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!
HUGS!

3 comments:

  1. I'm soooo totally with you about TGIF and please go slow weekend! My uncles birthday is the 12th of March and my dad says it always snows around my uncles birthday. well always hasn't happened the last few years, but I always wait to see what it will do on the 12th :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog post!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.