Friday, February 13, 2015

Finding Beauty Friday

Happy Friday the 13th!

First, thank you to all who participated in National Wear Red Day last Friday. I loved all the photos that were sent to me and posted.

After being sick this week, I am needing some pretty. I'm tired of kleenex, cough drops, medicine, painful ears and swollen eyes. The weather is turning cold again and promises to sick around for a while.

I am linking up with Aimee today for another Finding Beauty Friday. I hope you'll visit her blog and others who link their beauty.

This was taken a few years ago after we had a snowfall.


Happy Friday - have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Stay cozy and feel better Jen!!! This weather is crazy..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photo, Jen! And I'm sooooo sorry you are feeling bad! This cold weather definitely makes it worse! Get better soon! Text me if you get bored! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:10 PM

    Love that shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you feel better soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.