Wednesday, February 11, 2015

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Today I am linking up with Jodi and Rachel for their What I'm Loving Wednesday.  Join in every Wednesday and tell us what YOU are loving.

1. 8 days until pitchers and catchers report for spring training. Bring on baseball!

2. Dooney and Burke came out with a new line of MLB purses. Drooling....


 3. I finished this over the weekend. Fantastic book!!!!  5 stars. It's set in New Orleans during all Civil Rights events.

 4. Homemade cinnamon rolls! (This pic is pre-baked) they were quite tasty on Sunday morning.

5. That an author friend consulted me about blurb for the cover of her new book. Soooo looking forward to reading it!
 
What are YOU loving this week?

10 comments:

  1. That purse!!! I need a Red Sox version!!!! Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Another baseball fan! I love it! I need a Rangers version of that purse! And I'll need to add that book to my Good Reads list! Thank you for linking up!!

    :)
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute purse! I've added that book to my list. You've always got the best recommendations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That purse is so great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That purse is super cute! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! That bag! I just put the Mariners one on my wish list. Thanks for sharing! Hurry up baseball season!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOOO eyeing that purse. And cinnamon rolls. Both yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those rolls look amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely adding that book to my to read list! I am fascinated by that topic.
    Right now I am loving my new boots I got from Nordstrom. I should post a pic on my blog.
    And I love Amy Poehlers book "yes, Please"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous3:48 PM

    A little late to the party...

    What I'm lovin' Thursday : )
    *another book for my 'to read' list.
    *feeling a little better this week.
    *finding a document I didn't think I
    still had. Whew!
    *getting a new HGTV magazine.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.