Monday, February 09, 2015

Monday again...

Good morning! How do the weekends go so fast?!

We didn't "do" much this weekend but it was nice.  We just relaxed at home Friday night.

Saturday, I got the house cleaned and laundry caught up (that won't last long!). It felt good to have that done though. I made a homemade pizza for dinner and prepped some cinnamon rolls for breakfast on Sunday.

Yesterday, we had cinnamon rolls and cleaned up breakfast. We did lazy Sunday morning stuff - coffee; TV and eventually showers. We took Little Miss and one of her friends to Disney on Ice for an early birthday present. It was a good show - nothing like 8000 kids ALL singing Let it Go!  The traffic, as usual, at the United Center was horrible! UGH!!!  People need to learn how to drive.

We DIDN'T watch the Grammys - so I have no idea what happened there (and I guess I don't really care...).

Looking forward to a quiet week (as scheduled now).

I hope you all had a nice weekend and a good upcoming week!

2 comments:

  1. Here is hoping you have a quiet week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had a weekend like that myself minus Disney on Ice - but I so remember them - my boys loved them as much as mine.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.