Wednesday, February 25, 2015

What I'm Loving Wednesday

 
What I'm Loving Wednesday
 
It's Wednesday again!  I'm linking up today with Jodi and Rachel for What I'm Loving Wednesday.
 
First (and most importantly) - NEXT Wednesday, March 4, Jodi has declared it #OutstandingInOrangeForMS day in honor of MS Awareness Week (March 2-8)! All you have to do is wear orange, take a photo (a selfie is fine) and tag it with the above hashtag.  Come on, wear your orange! (And you really need to check out Jodi's blog and read her story!)
 
 
Second - I am so glad The Voice is back on. It is the one talent reality TV show that I enjoy and can watch.
 
Third - my sister is AWESOME! Not only did I get to spend Sunday afternoon with her, we went shopping in her closet (found a dress and a couple of shirts), we went to one of her local thrift stores where I found a couple sweaters and she found me another dress. Score!  To boot - this bag....
is a camera bag. She won it and wondered if I wanted it. Ah - YES!!!!  It's a really pretty turquoise color.
 
Fourth - I love playing with make up. It took until I was almost 40 to learn to enjoy it. Now I like to experiment. Last night, my Mr. asked why I didn't have a beauty box subscription (thank you TV commercial). Ummm - what? Really?  So, I am looking around. Anyone get Birchbox?
 
That's what I'm loving this Wednesday.

How about you?

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up!! :) I'm still mad at the Voice for kicking my friend James David Carter off in the first round last season, I refuse to watch it again. :) Lol.

    I need to buy something orange to wear next week for MS Awareness. I don't think I own anything orange. Wait, I might have an orange scarf somewhere. :)

    Hope you have a great day!

    :)
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love that bag!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thanks so much for sharing about my orange day. You are the sweetest!!!! I LOVE the Voice. Best show on TV and so much talent!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun post!! I love your bag..super cute!! I think my son got my dil a makeup subscription for Christmas. Looks like something cool to try! I also LOVE the Voice!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.