Friday, March 06, 2015

Friday Letters

Good morning and Happy Friday!

Dear Friday,
WELCOME!!!
Dear Weekend,
Go slow!
Dear Blackhawks,
Your #WhatsYourGoal campaign is fantastic! I'm LOVING the videos, especially the newest one out.
 
Dear Cubs,
So glad to see baseball being played again.
Dear Blog Readers,
Thank you for stopping by and leaving comments. I love hearing from you!
Dear Mother Nature,
The spring weather is getting closer to us. A little more push from you would be very helpful.
Dear Fellow Music Lovers,
I have recently found Aaron Watson (country music) - he is fantastic!
 
I hope you all have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. So sweet. Brought tears on this early Saturday morning...they were "good" tears.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.