Wednesday, March 11, 2015

WILW

It's Wednesday - you know what that means!  It's time to link up with Jodi and Rachel for another
What I'm Loving Wednesday
 
1. The third OUTLANDER book finally came in at the library for me. I am just diving in but loving it as much as the other two so far.  PS: Outlander starts again April 4 on Starz.
 
2. My first ag related magazine. My subscription started and I enjoy the Pink Tractor site and they just started a print magazine. And I figured since I work for an agriculture organization, I would start my "farm magazine" collection. There may be others in my future...
 
3. It's been warm enough for the Mr. and I to start walking again. We're still dodging some snow piles and icy spots - BUT we're enjoying being out together again.
 
4. My first sock has been cast on and I'm knitting away.
 
5. My orange MS cause band arrived. I'm wearing it with pride, Jodi! :)
 
Happy Wednesday! What are you loving this week?

4 comments:

  1. Love diving into good books. I have trouble putting them down. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You rock. Still can't believe how slow the mail was!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness - a pink tractor!! I love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are the second person I've heard mention the Outlander book series this week. I might have to check it out! Thanks so much for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.