Thursday, March 19, 2015

It's OK Thursday!

Happy Thursday!

Today...
It's OK that I haven't caught up on all my blog reading. (pssst...if you haven't checked out the blogs in the list to the right - you should)

It's OK that my house is a disaster and I can ignore the dust bunnies.

It's OK that I'm not knitting as fast as my yarny friends and my sock isn't going so well.

It's OK to get sucked into a mindless TV show.

It's OK I'm not walking 10,000 steps each day. (darn desk job!)

It's OK to get frustrated with people at work sometimes.

It's OK that I'm sad it's not Friday today.

What's OK with you?
Have a great Thursday!

5 comments:

  1. I am so ready for Friday!!! :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am definitely not up to 10,000 a day, either. I wish I was. I get so discouraged when I'm about to go to bed and am alerted that "congratulations, you've reached 50% of your goal" ...whoops. And there are definitely a few dust bunnies floating around my home right now too. That's what weekends are for... or mindless tv ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am behind on everything! i;ll get there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's OK my computer is moving like a snail ... even though I have a million things to do on here today! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this post....

    It is OK that I am a week behind on my Mystery Afghan CAL.

    It is OK that some of my work is behind.

    Live is good.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.