Monday, March 09, 2015

It's Monday...

Whose idea is it to keep having these time changes?! UGH!!!!

 
How was your weekend?
 
The weather is finally warming up in the Midwest - it's supposed to be in the 50s this week! We went to our goddaughter's hockey games on Saturday. We enjoyed watching her and her team play and catching up with our friends. I worked at the library yesterday; watched it snow a little then sat in my chair the rest of the evening.
 
I got a little sock knitting done and my book I've had on hold at the library for a while finally came in!
 
I will try to get caught up on blog reading this week. Keep posting!
 
And I would also like to add, the Cubs games on the radio is a wonderful reminder that spring is coming...  SO ready for baseball!
 
What did you do this weekend?
 
Wishing you a good week.

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya on the time change. I think they should move it back 1/2 hour and never change it again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.