Wednesday, March 25, 2015

WILW

Yes, yes, yes my blogging friends - it's Wednesday again!!!  It's time to link up with Jodi and Rachel for WHAT I'M LOVING WEDNESDAY!!

Mine will be pretty short this week but here's what I'm loving:
1. The birds singing me awake in the morning. A sure sign that spring is coming!

2. Podcasts! What I'm listening to: Wait Wait Don't Tell Me; The Satellite Sisters and I just found Ask Me Another. All are fun!

3. Yarn. I'm working on a pair of socks and have started a scrap afghan to throw in my car as an "extra blanket". It will be ugly but all the yarn scraps will hopefully be out of my box of yarn when it's done.

4. Photo shoots. I had a GREAT one last Saturday! Super fun.

5. Library storytime. It is probably my favorite thing about my job there.

6. Getting back in touch with a college friend. She and I have been Christmas card exchangers the past few years - as we've been busy with our families. But I decided it was time to get back in touch so we have exchanged phone numbers. She may be 2400 miles away but I want to get back in touch and stay in touch.

7. Baseball is 11 days away.

What are YOU loving this week?

7 comments:

  1. Yay for baseball! So excited for the Red Sox to be back! Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of that sounds exciting. So glad you joined us over at Chatty Scrappin'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy podcasts too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:17 AM

    Loving:
    March Madness
    Signs of spring
    My sister's visit
    a few minutes in my craft room

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad to hear that spring is coming for you!!

    Storytime at the library sounds like a ton of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for always linking up with us! I am SUPER excited about baseball as well! I cannot wait!

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.