Wednesday, March 18, 2015

WILW


 

Happy Wednesday!  I know I've been blog absent for almost a week - sorry! I was enjoying the nice weather last weekend and the activities we had planned and this week has just gotten away from me.

BUT - here we are at Wednesday. The weekend is in view and I'm linking up with Jodi and Rachel for What I'm Loving Wednesday.

What I'm Loving Wednesday

1. Today is National Ag Day! (March 18) So make sure you thank a farmer.


2. I got my first smart phone last week. There's been a lot of learning and I'm still a little afraid of it but it's pretty nice to be connected to the world wherever I am (if I want!)
 
3. Jim Gaffigan. We watched some of his stand up Saturday night (on TV) and I think he is hilarious. So of course, knowing that he has written a couple of books - I had to check one out. I am listening to:
read by him. HILARIOUS!!!!
 
4. March Madness.  My bracket is set - we'll see how long it takes for it to blow up.
 
5. Photography. I have booked 3 jobs in the last week AND had one of my submitted photos nominated for a contest I didn't enter. Woo hoo!
 
6. Spring officially starts on Friday. Come on weather, cooperate already! 
 
7. Text messages!  I have texted with some friends I hadn't heard from in a little while and it was good to catch up.
 
8. 20 days!!!!  20 days to the Cubs home opener. Unfortunately, I will NOT be there this year but will be watching.
 
What are you loving this week?

2 comments:

  1. 1st smart phone?!?!? What??????? You'll love it. It is the best. I did my first ever bracket this year. I guessed since I know nothing about basketball. I'm sure I'll do terrible but it was for a MS fundraiser!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping to make a Chicago trip this summer and see my first game at Wrigley Field! :) I will be at the Rangers home opener on April 10. :)

    Congrats on the new smart phone! I love my iPhone, I don't know how I survived without it. Lol.

    I love March Madness. I fill out my bracket by flipping a coin (no lie). I enjoy watching college basketball but I don't follow it enough to know which team is the best, etc. But the games are great to watch.

    Thanks for linking up!!

    :)
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.