Sunday, March 08, 2015

February reads

I read these in Febrauary:

Whiskey Sour by J.A. Konrath  (4 stars)
If You're Not the One by Jemma Forte (ARC from Net Galley - 3 stars)
House on Tradd Street by Karen White (audio - 4 stars)
Let the Hurricane Roar by Rose Wilder Lane (4 stars)
Dollbaby by Laura Lane McNeal (5 stars)
Through the Grinder by Cleo Coyle (4 stars)
Shirley I Jest by Cindy Williams (ARC from Net galley - 4 stars)
Prosecco Pink by Traci Andrighetti (3 stars)
One Summer by Bill Bryson (audio - 5 stars)
The Little Paris Bookshop (ARC from Net Galley - 4 stars)

What are your reading?

My March reading will be lighter as I have a couple big books to read and my knitting needles are working out.

3 comments:

  1. I am reading The Martian: A Novel ... sooooooooo good!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! You are a reading machine! Good for you! I'm still reading "You Before Me"....still LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That is a lot of books in one month - and it was a short month at that.

    I'm lucky if I finish one book in a month - I'm impressed !!

    I'm currently reading "Not That Kind of Girl" by Lena Dunham

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.