Thursday, March 05, 2015

Attention yarny friends


Knitting-And-crochet-Blog-Week-6-Eskimimi-Makes


The 6th annual
Knitting & Crochet Blog Week 
(click the link) is coming!!!!  Mark your calendars for May 11-17, 2015. 

Join in the fun and use hashtag #KCBW6

In another yarn related note - I see the light at the end of the baby blanket. I am hoping by the end of this coming weekend to have it finished.  Then - it's onto my next project. I am calling the rest of 2015 my "year of the sock". I joined a Ravelry group to make 15 pairs in 2015. In reality - I'm hoping to complete 5!
(If you are on Ravelry, I'm scrapperjen1)

Have a great Thursday!

3 comments:

  1. Keep pushing on that blanket. Its such a great feeling when one is completed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never knew there was an annual Knitting and Crochet blog week.

    I am looking forward to seeing your baby blanket. I am also working on one. I am also partaking in a mystery afghan CAL (so the baby blanket isn't getting a lot of attention right now).

    I signed up for a challenge on Ravelry similar to your sock challenge - mine is to make 6 afghans in 2015. I am working on 2 right now so hopefully at least I will complete 2 of them :)

    I've never knitted socks before but love all the beautiful sock yarn I keep seeing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.