Wednesday, April 05, 2017

WILW

I'm back! It's Wednesday - and you know what that means.... WHAT I'M LOVING this week!!!!! Please stop by RACHEL'S blog and visit the others' that link up.


*It's April - closer to feeling like spring
*Baseball has started again!
*Had a great weekend away with my Mr. (post to come...)
*Feeling less stressed this week
*An "I love you" text from Young Miss
*David Ross on Dancing with the Stars


*Finding one of the patches I have been looking for
*An author interview here tomorrow (come back!)
*Opening Day photos on social media this week
*My twitter feed is full of Disney & baseball this week - HAPPY things!!!!
*My photo shoot last week was a BLAST and I am very happy with the photos.


What are YOU loving this week?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.