Friday, April 14, 2017

Book Review-A Wedding in Italy


I received a copy of this book as an ARC from Tilly Tennant and NetGalley.

Genre: Contemporary Romance

Publisher's Synoposis:
Sun, spaghetti and sparkling prosecco. When it comes to finding love, there’s no place like Rome…

Kate is living the dream with her gorgeous boyfriend Alessandro in his native city, but the reality is sometimes a little less romantic than she’d hoped. Every day in her new home is a fight against leaking pipes, her cantankerous landlord and her less-than-perfect grasp of the Italian lingo.

All around her there is talk of weddings, but when a secret from her past is thrust out into the open, Kate must fight to prove to Alessandro’s Mamma – and the rest of his formidable family – that she truly is Italian marriage material.

With the women in Alessandro’s life on a mission to break them apart, the cracks begin to show and Kate starts to question if Alessandro really is the man of her dreams. Can love and the city of romance conquer all, or is that just a fairy-tale?

My thoughts:
This is an entertaining read. I loved Kate, Alessandro and Alessandro's family. The characters are exactly what I think of when I think of Italian families. I laughed a lot and cried a little while reading this one. I highly recommend it!

My rating:
5 stars

Congratulations on Publication Day, Ms. Tennant!


1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.