Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Tax Day & Ten Years Tuesday

Don't forget to have your tax returns postmarked by midnight tonight!


I failed to post that last Sunday (April 9), marked 10 years at my current job. 10 years in and I still love what I do!


I love working with our farmers. This country girl at heart still loves to talk about machinery and weather. I love the smell of churning dirt (my Mr. knows what I mean when we're driving and I say "they're kicking dirt"). I love increasing my agricultural knowledge with most conversations I either listen to or participate in. I love when we go office visits to farms and see how their operation works. I enjoy the diversity of our clients.


I know when I first started my job, the guys that would come in and talk to me as a "test" to see if I really did know what I was talking about. For the most part, yes-I did. I grew up on a farm and helped out a little on the farm. I can still drive a tractor and don't mind getting dirty.


I plan to work there as long as I can.

4 comments:

  1. Wow 10 years?! That is quite the milestone! Congrats. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:02 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome - 10 years - congrats! Isn't great to love what you do?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Good for you! There are too few people who can say they love their job! I'm so happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.