Reads & Screens
Books, Movies, TV and a little life
Thursday, April 27, 2017
Shameless post here
Sessions available in northern Illinois and Chicagoland. Please email me if you or someone you know are interested.
Thank you!
#photosbyjenmcgee
#chicagolandphotographer
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Obsessed....
Yes, I think it is safe to say, my DH is OBSESSED with our trip to Hawaii. He still has 11 months until we leave and he is driving me craz...
Friday Fun, an interview
On an idea from my mom (thanks mom!), I decided to interview my Little Miss about their classroom embryology project they just completed. ...
Sketch N Scrap
I did my take on Sketch N Scrap sketch #40. Check out their website, please! Sketch N Scrap Here's my take: The supplies are...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.