Thursday, April 20, 2017

"Coffee Date"

If we were having a "coffee date", I would tell you....

*It's baseball season! I'm wearing lots of blue these days.
*That my 1500th blog post is coming VERY soon!
*When I don't have a cup of coffee in the morning, I may not be a nice person....  ;) Cheers!
*My husband is the most amazing man! He understands my baseball fandom and supports it.
*Good books are an awesome friend.
*I love the authors and publishers who have been contacting me about reading and reviewing books. I am working on preparing my reviews. Stay tuned...
*I haven't done much scrapbooking lately and I miss it. I know I need to set aside time for it and just do it.
*I am trying to catch up with my fellow bloggers. I'm sorry I've been gone from your blog commenting.
*I am enjoying my Twitter feed these days - lots of books, baseball and Disney. All these things make me happy! (I am cubsfan3410 on Twitter)
*I feel frustrated with talking to people about photography pricing and availability then find they went with someone else. I just hope you would tell me you went with someone else. It's fine, just let me know.
*I hope the May flowers are plentiful. We have had plenty of April showers!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great Thursday!

6 comments:

  1. I haven't scrap booked in a long time either and I really, really miss it. I just haven't had the time. In addition, I turned the spare room that I was using for scrapping into a guest room and downsized my supplies BIG TIME. So I don't have a lot of supplies, nor the space.

    I am doing Project Lift (using the app) and I have managed to keep that current for the year. However, it just isn't the same as good old-fashioned paper scrap booking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeeeeeeeee this post!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that people should let you know that they have gone with someone else. It's common courtesy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sucks that people don't let you know. I too miss scrapbooking so I've decided to incorporate 6x12 layouts in my Project Life album. I'm pretty excited about it. I love your blog post and the subject..TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good books are the best friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am right there with you on the morning coffee thing - I need it! Ha, ha!

    You know, I should really try to get into Twitter again. I have an account but I never check it. :\

    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.