Wednesday, April 26, 2017

WILW

Hello Wednesday! Please join Rachel and I for another week of What I'm Loving Wednesday.
*My Mr. and his crazy sense of humor - he makes me laugh at the silliest stuff
*Young Miss has been super sweet and funny the last couple of weeks
*Young Mr. has teased me relentlessly lately (I hate to admit it makes me laugh most of the time)
*Podcast listening. I have found a couple new to me ones that I am enjoying and will listen to older episodes soon
*The weather! Oh it has felt like spring (complete with itchy eyes) and the flowers are really popping out
*Open photo sessions that I am hoping to get some booked
*All my lovely blog readers and commenters (I love to hear from you!)
*Reading my fellow bloggers' posts. They have been fantastic!
*Emails catching up with friends I haven't heard from in a while
*This photo session's gallery uploaded and delivered. I hope they are as happy with it as I am!
*I met my weekly step goal last week
(and am on my way to meeting this week's)
*Dining is booked for our Disney trip this fall
*Armchair traveling with my social media friends-your photos/videos are fantastic

What are you loving this week?

2 comments:

  1. I love your pictures!!! And I feel ya with the allergies. Oy!! I can't stop sneezing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these gratitude posts! I used to have bad allergies too but not anymore!! I also love taking photos and I'm hosting a Photo Hunt Challenge this month if you're interested. Jealous you're heading to Disney! Stop by my blog sometime :) I found you through Erin's Book Challenge. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.