Friday, May 15, 2015

It's Friday!

It's Friday...I have hardly blogged lately...fail to me! I'm busy stressing about finding a dance leotard that will fit Little Miss for her recital next weekend (she's at that awkward size right now...). I have bought & returned 3 different ones this week...

My Cubbies are rocking it this week! I hope they can keep it up!!!!! Looking forward to going to a Cubs game in June. (YEA!!!) Hoping to make it to a minor league game or two, also - we'll see.

We are back from vacation (Las Vegas & Arizona) and had a great time - I am hoping to get that posted next week. (Most of the pictures are still trapped on my camera-plus I have almost 2000 to go through)  We saw and did a lot but I found some time for reading a little relaxing too.

For a little Friday fun...one of my favorite songs in the last few months and just saw the video and LOVE it!!!! I hope you enjoy it.


What are you up to this weekend? It's college graduation; moving Young Mr.'s girlfriend and work at our house.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great time! What a cute, fun, upbeat video!! Thanks for sharing. Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so glad you found reading time in vacation mode! I can't wait to see the photos! This weekend was a slow one, which is needed sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great trip, looking forward to seeing some of your photos. I love that song you posted too - it is one of my sister's favorites!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.