Sunday, May 03, 2015

It's Jen!

Quite some time ago I asked you for your questions about me - well, I am FINALLY going to answer them.

My mom asked:
1. What is your favorite season and why? 
My favorite season...it's a toss up. I feel lucky to live in the Midwest that we get all 4 seasons. My favorite is probably spring because things are coming back to life; I can be outside a lot more and of course - baseball.
2. What is your favorite holiday and why? 
Another tough one. I like Thanksgiving a lot because I like the "Thanksgiving food".

Elle (make sure you check out her blog) asked:
How many kids do you have?  
Two (three, if you count my husband). Our son (referred to on this blog as Young Mr.) is 21 and our daughter (referred to here as Little Miss) is 11.

Jen (make sure you check out her blog too) asked:
If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
As stated above when it comes to seasons of the year, I like where I am. My "dream" locale would probably be around the San Francisco area. I just love it there!


So...I will start collecting questions for my next "It's Jen" segment (which I will try to do monthly).  Go ahead - ask me anything your little heart desires!

4 comments:

  1. I love living in places where you get all 4 seasons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love living in the midwest with all our seasons! :)

    Mandie ~ http://badbrewpack.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Three if you count my husband" hahahaha ain't that the truth! Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.