Tuesday, May 05, 2015

Travel Tuesday

I just wanted to make a little self-proclaimed public service announcement.
 
For those that travel (a little or a lot) around the United States, make sure you pick up your National Parks Passport.
We all have them at our house.
 
This is a sample of the passport stamps you get at the Visitor Center's at the National Parks. 
We enjoy going back to see where we've been and when.
 
On that note, the National Parks system is fantastic - there are SO many parks/sites/memorials in this country that are mindblowing and educational.
 
Happy traveling!

2 comments:

  1. I really need to travel more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to get out & explore some national parks...or even Wisconsin's state parks. I get to some but not nearly enough.

    Mandie ~ http://badbrewpack.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.