This week starts the 6th Annual Knitting & Crochet Blogging Week at Eskimimi Makes
TOPIC
Day One: If You Were Yarn.
If you were a type or brand of yarn, which would you be? Are you a classic pure wool? Is there extra tension but a bit of bounce in you because of your high twist? Would you be more like a high-maintainance, strictly hand-wash fluffy angora or a ‘bring it on’ acrylic, bravely heading into the world of possible baby-sick laundering disasters knowing that you will always come out bright and unharmed?
I think I would like to be bamboo yarn. I love the feel and texture of it.
I have not ever worked with it but would love to.
#KCBW6
Monday, May 11, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ah, yes....another one of THOSE days.... We were talking about my co-worker's daughter's new glasses and how long we thought it woul...
-
Yes, I think it is safe to say, my DH is OBSESSED with our trip to Hawaii. He still has 11 months until we leave and he is driving me craz...
-
I did my take on Sketch N Scrap sketch #40. Check out their website, please! Sketch N Scrap Here's my take: The supplies are...

Sounds like fun!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteLove bamboo yarn - very soft yet durable! Good choice.
ReplyDelete