Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Vacation 2015 - Day 3

Hello again! Welcome to our continuing adventures on our vacation to Las Vegas and several National Parks.

Day 3 - May 4 (it's a picture heavy post!)

We started our day by driving out to Red Rock Canyon State Park.
It is a beautiful park!
 



 


 
 



 
The thing we like about this park is you can climb on and hike to whatever you like.

 

 
This guy was quick and kind of cute...
 
Checking out the scenery:

We decided to head to Red Rock Resort for the buffet lunch (which was very tasty and VERY reasonable!). The boys played the slots for a while; Little Miss went to the "kids center" for a while (and had a blast) and I played a little then just wandered around.  I think I want to stay here sometime...

 
 
We headed back into Vegas for an evening on the Strip.
 
Wynn Hotel:

 

 
Luxor:

and Paris:



 
Eiffel Tower "us-ies"


You can read about Day 1 here and Day 2 here


 

3 comments:

  1. I love how you are embracing and seeing everything, not just places in the city. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooooo fun! LOVING all the photos!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I really can't wait to go!! Btw, I love heavy photo laden posts!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.