Thursday, January 07, 2016

Welcome 2016!

I feel ready for you! I am hoping for a busy photography year. We also hope to end our search for a new car successfully. (We've been looking for over a year...) We also hope to move some time this year (this one is the biggest hope...)


I have already started working toward my goal of updating my wardrobe. You should check your area to see if there is a Clothes Mentor near you. They have wonderful clothes at very reasonable prices (and frequent sales). I have also recently found ThredUp and have been perusing there with plans to purchase some clothes.


I started my first book of 2016 - The Cuckoo's Calling. I am about halfway through it and am really enjoying it! My to read list keeps growing...


I hope your new year has started out well. Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Here is to an amazing and busy 2016 for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's to 2016! Awhoo hoo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Years to you too. I plan to do a little clothes shopping also. Boy does my wardrobe need some attention. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.