Wednesday, January 13, 2016

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I think the link up I did for this has fizzled out but I will continue to post it on my blog anyway. (Who doesn't want/need some positive stuff in their life!?)



So - here's what I'm loving right now:
*A warm house (it's been in the single digits since Sunday)
*A car that starts (knocking on wood here...)
*Celebrating my Mr's birthday yesterday (dinner out and dessert with some friends)
*Our new couch (SUPER comfy)
*Good books (I've read a couple good ones lately...and Netgalley has sent me a few ARCs that I'm looking forward to reading)
*Busy knitting needles (working on a baby blanket and have a few more small projects cued up to start soon)
*Powerball being a $1.4 billion jackpot - WHAT?!  (I would settle for a million...)
*Baseball is right around the corner!!!!
*Some photo shoots on the horizon


What are YOU loving???


PS: Tomorrow I am introducing a new blog series here....stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. I cannot wait for baseball to start...that just means warm weather is right around the corner! Awhoo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I love a warm house, that's the best!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.