Thursday, January 28, 2016

Friday Eve

It's what got me out of bed this morning - tomorrow is Friday!


Over on my photography blog today, I posted my Bucket List for the year. I hope to stay really busy over there and book lots of shoots. (Hold on for shameless self-promotion....)  If you know anyone in the northern Illinois/southern Wisconsin area who needs/wants a photographer (for any reason), I'd love to talk to them!
My email is: photosbyjenmcgee@gmail.com
My photography Facebook is here: Photos by Jen McGee
My photography Pinterest is here: Photos by Jen McGee


Other than that, I have a couple knitting projects I have neglected all week. I need a good TV viewing night so I can just sit, watch and knit.


Not too much planned for the weekend. I work on Saturday; Sunday will be housework and if the weather cooperates, maybe a photo walkabout.


Have a great Thursday!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Friday eve!!! :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:00 PM

    Thanks and a happy Friday Eve to you, as well. I think tonight will be my feet up and enjoy making cards evening.

    Enjoy your Sunday walkabout because next week sounds nasty, weather-wise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A TV/knitting night does sound pretty marvelous. Have a good weekend, lady! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.