Tuesday, January 19, 2016

The weekend is over

It's Tuesday...I think. 


It was a busy weekend! Between getting ready at the library for the grand opening yesterday; housework; grocery shopping; a little relaxing time - the weekend flew by. Oh PS - - - the work I had hoped to get done cleaning up my craft corner...didn't happen. It was TOO cold to be out there for very long.


The library grand opening yesterday was good. It was a FRIGID day (high of about 3F) but we had a good turnout and there was foot traffic until about 8 p.m. I feel fortunate to work in that wonderful building. When the second phase (remodeling the old part of the building) is done, it should be absolutely fantastic!


We watched a couple of movies this weekend. The Martian - I loved the book when I read it last summer! The movie did not disappoint!
Hotel Transylvania 2 - it was ok. Cute but a little too forced with some of the humor.


I am still working on knitting a baby blanket. And I "might" have started a sock over the weekend...


How was your weekend?

3 comments:

  1. I still need to see The Martian, I've only heard good things about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Martian is my all time fave book, but the movie ... eh! not my fave! Too many things left out in my opinion! LOL! I am glad the grand opening was a success!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't imagine how exciting the grand opening was for you, in spite of the frigid weather. Paul keeps asking me when we get to watch The Martian...did you buy it? I can't find it to rent anywhere.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.