Thursday, January 14, 2016

Treasures from the Shelves, Vol. 1

I am introducing a new "series" on my blog.

I am going to use my quality time at the library for some entertainment purposes too. Welcome to:

TREASURES FROM THE SHELVES! 

I plan to share some of the fun titles/books I find on the library shelves.

I found these last week and they both cracked me up:
Yes - this book is about "the deed". And apparently, we have about 6 other books about dinosaur sex. HUH???!!!!

That's right - just buy your vehicle of choice and you can build your own time machine.


Check out your local library and just peruse one shelf, I bet you can find some fun titles.
Until next time....




PS: I am linking up with Sincerely, Paula for the No Rules Weekend Blog Party. Stop by and check out some blogs!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, these are hilarious! Jimmy Fallon does something like this on his show from time to time & the books that are out there are just insane! Tee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha these are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my - those are sooo funny - especially the dinosaur book - who knew there were books on that topic :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHAT hahahah this is hilarious!! I love libraries, you never know what you will find ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.