Friday, January 15, 2016

Hello Friday!

Oh has it been a LONG week!!!! I fought (and lost) a migraine yesterday. It's better today but still aching a little.


Welcome to some Friday ramblings...
It feels good to be back blogging (writing and reading) again.


I saw this and it just cracked me up.

The Cubs Convention is this weekend - I will live vicariously and pretend that I'm there. BUT - it means baseball is just a month away....


I started cleaning up my craft corner last weekend - I didn't get very far.(This is the before)  It's supposed to be a high of 3F on Sunday, so I can see some more work getting done on this...I hope!


Our library reopens on Monday after completing a huge expansion-I will be photographing the Grand Opening. It should be fun, we've been working hard to get it all ready.


Wishing you a great Friday and wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on organizing your craft corner this weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.