Happy Wednesday, my friends! I hope your week is going well. Another Wednesday, another What I'm Loving segment.
*Baseball is less than a month away!
*My husband keeping me calm the past few days
*We might shake this bitter cold weather
*Sunshine (even when it's cold)
*The support & encouragement my photography has gotten the past couple of weeks
*A good book (I am enjoying the sound of the ARCs I've been receiving - now to get reading...)
*Texts and emails from family and friends
*Blog reading (you bloggers are awesome!)
What are YOU loving this week?
Wednesday, January 20, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ah, yes....another one of THOSE days.... We were talking about my co-worker's daughter's new glasses and how long we thought it woul...
-
Yes, I think it is safe to say, my DH is OBSESSED with our trip to Hawaii. He still has 11 months until we leave and he is driving me craz...
-
I did my take on Sketch N Scrap sketch #40. Check out their website, please! Sketch N Scrap Here's my take: The supplies are...
Brian is excited about the Cubs!! LOL
ReplyDelete