Sunday, January 21, 2007

I've Got the Itch....

Yes, that's right - the baseball itch!

Football will be over in 3 weeks. Yes, DH is hoping & praying the Bears go all the way (cross your fingers...).

The Cubs Convention is this weekend in Chicago. That always gives me the "spring itch". Spring training opens in just a few weeks - wa hoo!!!!!! Opening Day is April 2 - that is ALMOST like a holiday for me.

What can I say? My Cubbies break my heart, year after year but I stand by them. I bleed Cubbie blue - I always have. Don't think I don't take my share of ribbing but I defend them every time. Come on, guys - you've got to do something. The least I ask is that you do better than last year.

I will share my thoughts and opinions on the team at another time but I am just excited for baseball to start!

1 comment:

  1. We are super excited for baseball season-- we are huge MN Twins fans!!! We go to many many games a year and just LOVE baseball season!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.