Monday, January 08, 2007

It's my Life....

I'm back and going to try to be a better blogger! Sorry my friends!

We had a nice weekend. We went to get groceries on Friday night. Can I say, Wal Mart is the pits on Friday nights? Blech... Tons of people and screaming kids everywhere!

Saturday morning, we left before the sun came up to go to Chicago. We had breakfast at Cracker Barrel then headed to the Shedd Aquarium. I hadn't been there in probably 3 or 4 years. It was SO nice! Very clean, new exhibits. I was impressed! The kids had a good time and didn't want to go. We walked through Millenium Park for our first time and it was pretty cool! I'm sure in the summer, there's lots more going on. DD had a complete meltdown while we were looking for a place to eat, so we ended up just leaving the city. We ate in Oak Brook at The Cheesecake Factory and did a little shopping at the mall. We were home around 6 and relaxed.

Yesterday was pretty uneventful. We pretty much just laid around and watched TV. DD had a birthday party to go to for one of her friends from daycare and she had a blast! I got a little scrapping and a little writing done.

DH & I watched Desperate Housewives last night - that show is just starting to annoy me. Susan just annoys me - whiny! I still love Lynette, probably because I can relate to her the most.

We decided to cancel the Disneyland portion of our California trip. We don't even know at this point, if we're all going to CA. We're waiting to see what we can get for airfare... It was a hard decision to make and a rather sad one, but it had to be done!

I hope to add some pictures from our weekend in the next couple of days. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a nice weekend! Glad you enjoyed your nice day trip!

    La-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:30 PM

    Hey you! It sounds like a wonderful day and weekend. I so hear ya on Desperate Housewives. I finally had to stop watching. Why no disneyland?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.