Tuesday, January 09, 2007

PANIC!!!!!!!

AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
DH turns 40 on Friday and do I have anything for him? NO! Why? I haven't been out of the house BY MYSELF in weeks! (Except to go to work) So, now I am going to try to finish a mini album (of some kind) for him from the kids and give him a certificate for a date night for us. I always feel so cheap when I do stuff like that but I have NO idea what to get him!

So, when I get done with work tonight, I will probably be up late, hoping the basement is all mine, trying to get these things done. Wish me luck....

5 comments:

  1. oh, you are totally busted. i get into trouble this way too.
    Good luck my friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck hope you get some free scrapping time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck, Jen!

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, the big 40 and you're not having a huge bash? How bout getting together a super impromtu surprise party and he'll not even notice the lack of gifts. I know you can pull something together! Do it on Saturday or Sunday so he's not expecting it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:13 AM

    Lots of luck coming your way! Let us know hwo it goes over!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.