Sunday, January 14, 2007

Sunday!

Greetings!

DH has his tests tomorrow and is on a liquid diet today - you can IMAGINE how "happy" he is today.... eeeekkkk!!!!!! I can't tell you how many times I have heard "I'm hungry" and stopped him in the cabinet. (There's a habit....)

We had a get together here last night for DH's and my mom's b-days. It was nice. Salmon, shrimp and lots of desserts. Mmmmm....

It snowed a little this morning after it sleeted. It sounds like there is more snow heading our way.

I will update you after tomorrow is over. Thank you all for the good thoughts!

5 comments:

  1. Thinking about you guys Jen!
    Sending good thoughts your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:55 PM

    Prayers being said Jen
    Keep us updated

    Sara (MC)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:30 AM

    Continuing to send good thoughts to you. I owe you an e-mail this week...life has been interesting, to put it mildly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:00 AM

    Hope all goes well Jen... thinking of you both

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking about you and yours today :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.