Tuesday, January 23, 2007

5 Things

I've been tagged! My blogging friend Starry Med Girl tagged me with 5 things you may not know about me.

This was not an easy tag for me - but here goes:

1. I am writing a story, ok 2 stories. I started it about 5 years ago then put it away because I wasn't "feeling" it. I started another one. So, I guess I am writing 2 stories. It's a pipe dream and I'm sure nothing will come of it but I feel creative when I'm writing.

2. I am a blog addict. I love reading blogs. I feel like there are so many people in the world who do so many interesting things.

3. I wish I were more confident in myself. I know I beat myself up over wanting to do things and being afraid of rejection. It's something I hope to work on.

4. I worry about how other people perceive me. Do I come off as arrogant? Nice? Does my sarcasm come through the way I mean it to? Hmmmm....

5. I used to want to be a rock star. Ok, maybe not a STAR but I wanted to be in a band - the keyboard player who played awesome solos. Ahhhh....dreams - what would we do without them?

Well, now that you've had a little more of a glimpse into me, I'll tag:

Drena
Peggie
Shootin the Poop mommies
Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:40 PM

    i'm a blog addict, too. so much inspiration out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved reading your list! I'd love to read your stories someday. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.